aip_. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

21 May 2008

33rd birthday


33
Originally uploaded by aip_
so i guess this is a crop of what went on my last birthday.. there was no celebration or something, but somehow my wife and our good friends came with a cake, woke me up from my sleep asked me to blow the candle...

my daughter was the one whom were excited seeing the cake.. she seemed couldn't wait to put her hands on the cake to taste it hehe

now seeing this picture.. i realize the icing on the cake that day was not the cake nor the candle.. it was her.. how my life changed by her..

with you having same blood type as mine.. with your many other characteristics which seems like a mirror onto my eyes, i feel like i know you.. feels like i understand what you are thinking...

your presence is the most precious present.. ever..

i love you, gaby...

hopefully you will forgive me for being a very far from perfect daddy i am...

No comments: